Monday, January 30, 2012

HELLO less than UK 10!

Click on read more below for an introduction to the blog and also for Mr Bean's Nutritional Information

I've started out many blogs and most of them ended up being unsuccessful. I reckon the failure was because I started out most blogs as a "anything-I-wish-to-post-blog". It became so "anything-I-wish" that random EMO, not-well-thought-of entries gets published.

Well this happened to so many of my blogs. In the end those EMO entries were only read by those few close friends who may not even want to read it. Who could stand a person who was always EMO? (well, in defence I blog only when I was EMO!)

Just thought that it would be good that I could have a weight loss blog, sharing information I gathered from the internet and with lesser reference to my personal life. I would mainly focus on the nutritional aspects of weight loss. Unless one day where it dawned upon me that I REALLY need to exercise for weight loss (don't really like exercising) then will I blog about exercising..

I've always been a big fan of Mr. Bean and recently found out that they posted their Nutritional Information online. I compiled a handy excel sheet and it would print out nicely into a 2 paged A4 document!

Here you go! (*note that all Nutritional Information are calculated based on a full sugar content)

Some interesting facts I learned about Mr Bean's nutritional information:

1) Cheese Pancake is the lowest calorie option for their pancake series. Many of us would associate cheese as fattening. But guess what flavours like Kaya contains much more calorie (244 vs Cheese of 197) due to its extremely high sugar content!

2) The "fruity" soya milk contains much lesser calories as compared to the "classic version". This is because ice is used in the smoothie. Therefore this calls for lesser soya milk causing the decrease in calorie content but with a healthy increase in vitamins, minerals and fibre from the fruits!

That is all for the day =]

No comments:

Post a Comment